Pan & Tilt Positioner
- Carrying capacity of 30 kg
- IP66 weatherproof standard approval
- Precision ball bearings ensure the unit remains square on both axes
- Stainless steel shafts and fittings eliminate corrosion
- Internal limit adjustment
- Resilience to extreme weather conditions
- All metal gear transmission
- Low backlash for stability in high winds
- Ironless rotor motors
The QPT-90 Pan and Tilt unit can be used for mobile and fixed operation on most of our mast systems.
It features all-metal gearing for improved durability, aluminum housing with a white powder coat finish, for improved corrosion resistance.
The unit has single-bolt cover access for internal limit switch adjustments.
- 435° pan rotation, ± 90° tilt motion
- 90 pound (41 kg) load capacity
- All metal gearing
- Aluminum housing with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Gasket sealed to withstand water and dust penetration
- Zero adjustable backlash